Are you in need of a Florida Food Service Expert Witness? Then look no further. Ken Kuscher has worn many hats in the food industry over the course of the last 35 years. In those three decades Ken Kuscher has had the task of training, managing and teaching food safety to numerous adults.
His expertise makes him the perfect candidate for anyone that is in need of a food handling expert. An expert witness, professional witness or judicial expert is a highly qualified individual who is called upon to give their professional opinion about an evidence or fact issue within the scope of his expertise.
We are sure that you will agree that Ken Kuscher with his many years of experience is the right man to testify on your behalf. For a more detailed look at Kens education and professional background look below:
- Presently – President of Brunswick Food Service Educators
- Provides ServSafe Florida approved Food Manager Certifications
- Provides Florida approved Food Handler Certificates
- Restaurant Consultation Service 2005
- Director of Operators for the National Restaurant Association
- Operated Food Services at the Dept. of Health and Human Services, Army Material Command
- Owner of Koki Foods Group
- Appointed U.S. Army Philip A. Connelly Army Evaluator
- Traveled with the Rank of Brigadier General
- Dunkin Donuts Franchisee and Starbucks Licensee
Academic Teaching Experience:
- Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration-Lecturer
- Florida Atlantic University, School of Business, Adjunct Professor
- B.B.A. – Hofstra University
- B.S. – Cornell University – School of Hotel Administration
- M.B.A. – Inter American University Puerto Rico
Be it certificates, classes, prepping for exams or an expert witness Ken Kuscher is your best bet for your Florida Food Service Expert Witness services.