Florida Food Handler Certificates
Food Handler certificates are required by Florida law for all employees. We provide you with Florida approved food worker training programs and certificates. You as management / owner provide the training (Florida law does not require a written exam for food handlers).
Ken Kuscher’s 35 year of experience has given him a step up against the competition. In those years Ken has been involved in numerous projects as well as institutions. Ken kuscher has been involved in the following:
- Director of operations for the National Restaurant Association – 5 years.
- Owner operator Koki Foods Group in Metro D.C. Operated the Food Service at the Department of Health and human Service and U.S. Army material command – Over 20 years
- Appointed U.S. Army Evaluator for the Philip A. Connelly Award Program in 2008 and 2013.
Besides being helpful in keeping you, your staff and most importantly your customers healthy a food handlers certificate is required by Florida law for all employees that are in the food industry.
According to Florida law:
- All food service employees must receive training on hygiene and food borne disease prevention, in addition to training on their assigned duties.
- The establishment has to train employees within 60 days of hiring.
- Each employee must receive a training certificate from a Florida approved training program every 3 years.