Our certificates come in at the bargain price of $4.00 per certificate. One book per order is required only if you do not have a book. Cost of said book is $6.00.
Note: All material is sent via priority mail at cost. No COD. Credit Cards are accepted.
Food Handler certificates are required by Florida law for all employees. We provide you with Florida approved food worker training programs and certificates.
You as management / owner provide the training (Florida law does not require a written exam for food handlers). To order your certificates: Call Ken Kuscher
@ Cell 561-703-7196 or @ Office 561-369-2622
Ken Kuscher’s 35 year of experience has given him a step up against the competition. In those years Ken has been involved in numerous projects as well as institutions. Ken kuscher has been involved in the following:
- Director of operations for the National Restaurant Association – 5 years.
- Owner operator Koki Foods Group in Metro D.C. Operated the Food Service at the Department of Health and human Service and U.S. Army material command – Over 20 years
- Appointed U.S. Army Evaluator for the Philip A. Connelly Award Program in 2008 and 2013.
Besides being helpful in keeping you, your staff and most importantly your customers healthy a food handlers certificate is required by Florida law for all employees that are in the food industry.
According to Florida law:
- All food service employees must receive training on hygiene and food borne disease prevention, in addition to training on their assigned duties
- The establishment has to train employees within 60 days of hiring
- Each employee must receive a training certificate from a Florida approved training program every 3 years